Tuesday 11 March 2014

Pretty pretty shoes for wedding (Kasut Kahwin)

(In bus 67 now, on the way to work):

I have not been paying attention to shoes to be donned on my wedding day. But the power of influences especially after you watched some wedding videos by some vendors on facebook, featuring the lavishly designed wedding heels struck upon me, "all the brides are wearing proper and expensive heels, what about me? It would be nice if the videographer or photographer can shoot and feature branded heels like Christian Louboutin etc"

Sooo, that moment makes me realised that I NEED a nice pair of heels for my wedding.

HOWEVER, looking at the circumstances I am in where I have to put away 70% of my salary for my school fees, some portion for my insurance and bills, I am left with small fractions left for my survival in this excruciatngly expensive society.
So conclusion is: I have to source for cheaper shoes.

Yesterday, my sayang and I went to pay our 5% downpayment for BTO and we had dinner around Toa Payoh. After dinner, we went to some shops: Venus; Pretty Pink; and Beauty Spring. All of the shops sell the samw things and they juxtapose one another (really cheap!).

We walked abit then we chanced upon a shoes' shop. It was having a moving out sale. That was where I saw a GORGEOUS golden peep toe heel covered with beautiful Golden lace. It was on sale for $24.95!!! And it is soooooooooooo PERFECT FOR sanding/nikah and even hari raya. NOT TOO LOUD BUT STILL OUTSTANDING. I knew that that is my shoes! At least for hari raya... (its rare for me to like a shoe on the first sight)

But disappointingly, they don't have my size.

Anyway.. below are some shoes that I have "screen shot" whike browsing internet. For your inspiration.

(Shoot im late for work again! Sooooo hungry now)

No comments:

Post a Comment